Get $1000 Shell Gift Card!





I 'won' a $1000 Visa gift card and the site said it was held for me. I finished the short review and every one of the three levels of silver, gold, and platinum offers.

 I finished and purchased 1 silver, 1 gold, and 8 platinum offers to get my impetus and in the wake of checking my status, I had the option to click 'guarantee'. I rounded out what my motivation was and my email and nobody has reacted to me with a structure to round out to get my motivator.



 I have messaged and it was never conveyed, I held up three days in Hope of it arriving at the location yet it never did.




 I began dropping memberships today however regardless I have evidence of all levels being finished and can give bank articulations if the organization ever answers. 


So far no answer, however 50% of the remarks state it's a trick, half state simply pursue every one of the guidelines/prompts and it's payday. 


Is this genuine or not, on the grounds that I have 5 Disney books, five zoobooks, slimfast, 3 riddle books, and a tote being transported to my home to disclose to my Visa gift card